Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search for Destinys Messenger

2 posters

Go down

In Search for Destinys Messenger Empty In Search for Destinys Messenger

Post  Minotauro Tue May 06, 2008 10:43 am

[Minotauro is searching for Destinys Messenger at the cell blocks, he looks a little bit angry]

- Now I have the time to face up that guy...Why he thinks that I don't deserve a title? He's acting like he is superior...but he can't even win people whom he calls weak...

- It sounds too weird to me...He's path doesn't seem to be the best one at all...
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

In Search for Destinys Messenger Empty Re: In Search for Destinys Messenger

Post  Destinys Messenger Tue May 06, 2008 11:30 am

Michael walks into Minotauro in the corrdior of Lock Down

"So young one... you called me here... what is it that you wish to speak about?"

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Tue May 06, 2008 1:06 pm

- I had to talk with you...Why you're still acting as I was the small guy? I don't deserve anything here?... I helped you and R.U.Sty and what I receive in Exchange? Nothing!

- Here's the deal ... I want to fight you ... You say like I'm the weaker one but I will prove that you're wrong and that your path isn't the winning one.

- Your destiny Is mine!
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  Destinys Messenger Wed May 07, 2008 6:23 am

Michael chuckles at Minotauro's challenge

"You think you are good enough to face me? Ha... don't make me laugh. But... your destiny may be to fight me... I would like you to prove your worth to me first... I wish you to face another wrestler of my choice.... if you win.. I will grant you your wish and you can face me.... If you lose however... I wish for you to leave Destiny's Disciples... we have no need of you if you cannot win this fight. So what do you say?"

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Wed May 07, 2008 4:32 pm

[Minotauro seems annoyed with Destinys Messenger propose]

- My business Is only with you. Are you scared? Hidding behind someones back isn't a honorable act warrior...So will you face me "scared messenger" ?
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  Destinys Messenger Thu May 08, 2008 1:54 am

Michael chuckles again

"Please... stop it... your gonna give me a stitch soon... you have proven yourself in any of the matches you have been placed in so far... if you can give a good showing in this match I will let you face me... on your terms... sound fair?"

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Destinys Messenger Thu May 08, 2008 3:06 am

Michael suddenly changes his facial expression... and suddenly has a sly smile on his face

"I'll tell you what... i've got a proposition.. how about Minotauro vs R.U.Sty, with the loser leaving Destiny's Disciples... and the winner.... well they can help me decide who to replace the loser with... and i may grant said person a title shot as well... or if you wish...... IF you beat R.U.Sty, you can face me in a match... on your terms.... what do you say? Fair deal?"

Destinys Messenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Minotauro Thu May 08, 2008 11:27 am

[Minotauro seems really angry with Destinys Messenger]

- You're hiding behind a stronger soul than your pathetic one, you're scared... But I accept your terms...I want to face you for the big dog title...And for R.U.Sty...He will have a good surprise...

- It isn't a fair deal but I will manage to get the victory for the glory of the battle...!
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down