Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonoid and Mino

2 posters

Go down

Demonoid and Mino Empty Demonoid and Mino

Post  demonoid phenomenon Mon May 05, 2008 9:00 am

(demonoid is sitting in his bunk, Contemplating the mistakes he had made during his match with mino)

Demonoid: What the hell went wrong, well atleast he didnt leave without a new scar this time....hehehe. That kid has got some potential but why does he waste it on those fools r.u. sty and destiny. You would think him and scott would have a better understanding of one another. And blood, well hes become a crazy asset. Craig, I trust him. But we need to get them other 2 factions to notice. We need someone to make the push, Someone with recognition. Ahhh, I know who...

Demonoid starts rubbing his hands together in excitment in hopes that his plan works.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Demonoid and Mino Empty Re: Demonoid and Mino

Post  Minotauro Mon May 05, 2008 11:05 am

[Minotauro looks the excitement at demonoid's eyes]

- You saw your own blood demonoid... Do not think that I'm a fool or someone’s dog like you...I'm a strategist; I do not walk into a ring without a plan...

- For now on...You better be prepared...You will be pretty amazed soon...

[Minotauro gets out from the cell clearly going to the yard in order to meditate]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Mon May 05, 2008 12:15 pm

(as mino leaves, Demonoid says)

Demonoid: You had better check again son, You didnt leave a mark on me. as far as im concerned it was exhaution that beat me. If there is a next time, you wont be so lucky to come out with the win.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down