Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven confronts Demonoid

2 posters

Go down

Raven confronts Demonoid Empty Raven confronts Demonoid

Post  Ravencrow Tue May 06, 2008 4:45 pm

*Raven Crow catches up with Demonoid in the corridor of the cellblock, after receiving notice of their fight for the next card*

RC: It seems that Tremere finally made his decision. We are to fight the Big Dogs of the yard. . . or more suitingly called Powderpuffs. You and I, we have not always seen eye to eye. Our reasons for being here are different, and that's fine. You seek your enlightenment and I will seek mine. But when this match is done, so am I.

*Raven looks into Demonoids cold dark eyes and grins*

RC: After we settle this beef with John Bubbalove Taggert and Backstreet Brainboy Zombie, I have one last loose end to tie up. And I will be doing it alone. I understand why you came to my aide with Jobu, and I appreciate the gesture, but I need to face him on my own.

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Raven confronts Demonoid Empty Re: Raven confronts Demonoid

Post  demonoid phenomenon Thu May 08, 2008 8:19 am

(Demonoid Looks at raven like hes Nuts....)

Demonoid: Raven I have always liked you....But it is foolish to think that jobu will be anything but a fair fight. I will assist you in any way i can if its needed. But it is clear our ways are going into different directions. but if you feel you need him to yourself than by all means.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down