Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO 1 CONTENDER FOR KOTY CHAMPIONSHIP?

Go down

NO 1 CONTENDER FOR KOTY CHAMPIONSHIP? Empty NO 1 CONTENDER FOR KOTY CHAMPIONSHIP?

Post  MTX Mon May 19, 2008 7:32 am

MTX approaches Tremeres Office with one thing on his mind The KOTY Championship!!

MTX enters the room and sees Craig Jones talking with Tremere about the Championship..

"Jones, Tremere, nice to see you, recovered from our match yet Jones?"

Jones looks slightly infuriated by MTX's comment

"Right, lets get down to business, The 'King of the Yard Championship' We all saw Huck Rawn get crowned the new champ and i overheard Jones wanting a shot at the title.. Well can i just say, since my return to this place, i have gone unbeaten, my debut match was against Huck, i then went against Jones and Skiellor and beat them, and then beat Skiellor in a Hardcore match just the other night.. So i am requesting a title shot against Huck this week on P.O.W. as it seems fit that i face him and not Jones, also i have been making sure i have been getting myself known around the prison.. if you don't want to go for me and him straight off, then how about i take on the other half of the tag team from last week 'Craig Jones' and the winner takes on Huck the following week.. What d'ya say boss? I think it's time that MTX got his hand on some Gold!"

MTX pulled up a chair and sat at Tremere's desk waiting for a response

(OOC <means out of character, by the way, as in NOT roleplay> : I edited this post to remove myself, since I'm NOT really here, You misunderstood.)
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down