Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News for Craig Jones - KOTY

3 posters

Go down

News for Craig Jones - KOTY Empty News for Craig Jones - KOTY

Post  MTX Thu May 22, 2008 8:19 am

MTX approaches the cell of Craig Jones he knocks on a pole and enters without permission...

"Well, well, well, Craig Jones, i think you didn't expect to see me this soon, well i got a problem, and you are my way to rectify it..."

MTX perches himself on the grotty sink within Jones' Cell..

"If I said to you King of the Yard Title, I assume you would reply, you want some eh? Well, i feel hard done by as on tournament night when both titles were put into tournaments due to the recent departures.. well, i wasn't put in that due to the newbie Skiellor wanting to prove himself and falling at my feet.. and i'm sure you weren't satisfied with the tournament, well i have a proposal for you, as Huck is still deciding on my offer, how about me and you for the No1 Contendership for the KOTY title.. what do you say?"
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

News for Craig Jones - KOTY Empty Re: News for Craig Jones - KOTY

Post  Craig Jones Thu May 22, 2008 11:33 am

(Craig Jones looks up and see's MTX perched on his sink, he rises and gets face to face with MTX.)

"You know MTX, since I've stayed here in this sess-pit I've seen a lot of people come and a lot of them go. What you speak makes sense in my mind and i will truely give you the satisfaction for a No.1 Contendership....."

(Craig Jones then looks down and cracks a sly smile)

"But only if we do this my way.....in a Last Man Standing match. Win or Lose it'll be my honour to show you and everyone else how things are done in this place."

(Craig Jones extends his hand for a Handshake)
Craig Jones
Craig Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Thu May 22, 2008 1:14 pm

(Demonoid walks in from the yard and notices MTX and craig jones in front of craigs cell. after hearing the rumors of mtx looking for a #1 contender fight for the KOTY and having his requests for a match against huck rawn be spoiled by the recent absence of tremere, demonoid walks over to craig.)

Demonoid: I see we have negotiations going on here. Word to the wise MTX. If I even smell destiny within a mile of the ring during your match, I will put him out of commission indefinatly.(demonoid turns to craig) You know from the rumors that destiny and mtx are realigned??? Dont you??? However its your choice whether you want to do this thing alone.

(Demonoid turns to walk away.)
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  MTX Fri May 23, 2008 6:15 am

"Well it seems me and Ranma are already competing now.. so we will have to wait, but if i get the title, i will offer you a match.. but and demonoid, you got a problem with me and des? i think you're threatened by us.. am i correct?"

MTX turns back to Jones

"I'm sorry for the mess up, but if i get the title, i promise you i will give you a contender match you have my word..."

MTX extends his hand waiting for Jones to shake it
MTX
MTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Jones Fri May 23, 2008 11:16 am

(Craig Jones looks at the hand and then MTX and then shakes his hand)

"Ok MTX, i accept your offer and IF you win the title then I will give you the match we both desire"

(Craig Jones then pulls MTX closer to him)

"But don't expect a free passage for your title defence"
Craig Jones
Craig Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Fri May 23, 2008 1:35 pm

(Demonoid turns to look at mtx.)

Demonoid: Threatened.(demonoid takes a look over of mtx) Id say there isnt much to be threatened by, but if you want to amuse yourself with the thought, then go ahead and assume that im threatened if it helps you sleep at night. Craig, dont let this david copperfield of prison decide you fate....you seen what they did to mino and it most certainly will be the same fate as you.

(Demonoid takes his leave of the 2 and heads to his cell.)
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down