Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Show Format

2 posters

Go down

New Show Format Empty New Show Format

Post  Tremere Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:27 pm

I've been pushing the idea around for the last few weeks and now I've officially decided to make some changes when the new season starts (sometime after the 12/12/07 which is the last show of this season.)

1. The show will be evenly divided into five gangs of ten members each.

Because of the way the game is formated right now (seasons last 4 weeks, of 8 shows) each show has 20 slots for wrestlers for a total of 160 appearances total per season. Hense each team will receive 32 appearances in a season. That's 3 a peice save for 2 members of each team who will get 4 appearances in the month. I hope you're all following thus far because this next part is where things are going to get interesting.

2. Of the eight shows 5 will be dedicated to the individual gangs and 3 will be our "PPV's" one will be the first show and it will introduce the new concept and have 10 matches put up somewhat at random (my goal is that the leaders will agree on terms. Hopefully we will know leaders by the end of this week or early next so we can get cracking. 1 of the random shows will be in the middle, and the last one will be a closer PPV and will be our final event of the season.

The shows that are dedicated to a given gang will feature all ten members of that particular gang fighting against members of the other gangs. I highly encourage rivalries to form but ultimately the leaders will be deciding who to have fight whom.

3. This part is pending right now but I'm strongly considering dropping the belts. Instead they will be replaced with some kind of award, perhaps keys. Something that is actually useful to the wrestlers that would get them food, weapons, more security while they sleep. That sort of thing. I want to get a gritty feel and a bunch of hardened prisoners supposedly fighting for their lives fighting over a strap of leather and tin foil seems petty to me.

Also by making it a fight for the keys or what not we can put the "Belts" on more shows and thus driving ratings. I mention this because I have many low level wrestlers here and if we are going to compete with guys who have lvl 11 wrestlers we are going to have to do something.

I'm completely open to suggestions as to how to do this best. But I want to ultimately have all of the "Belts" defended every week, not every show (they cost money to put up) but every week I want them fought over. It should also drive the RP since there is soemthing tangible that really matters, not only to you as an individual but also to you as a group.

4. I see one of the main advantages of the gangs also being that we need less RPers. As long as the leaders are present they can kind of speak for/about their followers. Particularly the ones who aren't on the forums. When we pick I'm going to try my best to make it as even as possible. We'll discuss the terms once we have leaders.

Tremere
Admin

https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Show Format Empty Re: New Show Format

Post  Macem Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:46 am

I see ... a small revolution. I like idea of "keys" and i hope this idea with gangs will be success.
Macem
Macem

Back to top Go down