Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first "dinner"

4 posters

Go down

first "dinner" Empty first "dinner"

Post  Monkey Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:37 pm

Monkey walks into the this room they call the cafeteria

The guards said to him this was the place where he could get some food and nurishment. He see's something standing in the back, this is what see's

first "dinner" 12-prison4-450

He walks up to it and looks at it. "what the hell is this stuff, that can't be the food" takes a moment to think " I'd rather die of starvation then eat that it must be a joke... and a really bad one " He decides that he will skip "lunch" today and walks down the path and sits down on a table in the corner.
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

first "dinner" Empty Re: first "dinner"

Post  Minotauro Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:53 pm

[Minotauro stares in front of the prisoner and says:]

- How's going warrior? I'm here to speak about my interference at your last match, I know that you were already beaten...but...It was necessary...I'm here to prove my honor and loyalty by any means.

[Minotauro prepares to go to his cell]
Minotauro
Minotauro

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravencrow Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:28 pm

*Raven Crow enters the Cafeteria and sees the bloodied and beaten Monkey sitting listening to Minotauro. As he gets closer he hears the words of honor leave Minotauro's lips, and a sneer spreads across Raven's face*

"Honor? HONOR?! You dare speak a word that you have no idea the meaning of. You stand and speak of your Viking heritage. Glory of battle. Honor in the fight. And you think, for one second, that you hold any shred of honor within your soul?"

*Raven Crow tosses a chair against the wall and stands in the face of Minotauro.*

"Where is the honor in jumping a man when he's already been beaten? Where is the glory of bashing a bloodied man's skull with a hammer? Where is the respect for your heritage when you take yourself out of the God's graces and become nothing more than a low life coward. I hear your words and they make me sick. I may not understand all of your beliefs and cultures . . . but I sure as hell know the meaning of contradiction and corruption."

*The guards inside the room move between Raven and Minotauro, pulling Raven out of the room while he fights to get at Minotauro. Raven shoots one last glance to Monkey*

"So do you believe me now?"

*One of the guards nails Raven in the ribcage with a nightstick and drags him down to solitary for the night*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:49 pm

*standing in the corner of the cafeteria,the Ulhidenn finds himself thinking how much better Raven crow understands honor and glory than this so called Norseman,who knows nothing of either,.He merely watches the scene unfold the time for battle will come and it shall be glorious. To act now would achieve nothing as the guards would rush in. Scott thinks to himself "i shall not have my battle tainted" and heads out of the cafeteria,the air in here reeks of cowardice. *

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:12 pm

( Demonoid sees what was happening and walks Towards Scott Portis) "I want In." Demonoid says. Relieving his frustrations About our match with a Hammer to raven after he was beat!!!!! Now Raven is in solitary Because of it. I want in!!!!
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:33 pm

Let's go speak to raven of this
*heads towards solitary with Demonoid,approaches Raven's door*

Raven strange allies we make,demonoid wishes to join us in our glorious battle versus the coward and his dogs

Back to top Go down

first "dinner" Empty Re: First Dinner

Post  Ravencrow Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:25 am

*Raven Crow sits in solitary, bloodied and beaten from the guards after trying to attack Minotauro. Strangely enough Raven is sitting with a smile on his face, as he hears Scott outside the door speaking.*

"Demonoid, would not have thought of you to want to be part of an alliance, however your hatred for your cellmate seems pretty clear, and your hatred of the one called Rusty is equally apparant. You say you want in? Then who am I to deprive you of the chance to share in the pain of vengence that we plan to extract. I do not ask for loyalty. I do not ask for a promise to follow orders. I only ask that you keep your eyes open. If you get into trouble , we will be there to assist you, and we can only hope you will return that favor."

*Raven starts to feel the weight of the day's events falling upon him, as his eyes start to close*

"I feel the blanket of the shadows coming over me. Talk with Mountain Man Portis. He will be able to tell you more of our arrangement, and we have also aligned with Mayem. Never hurts to have some insanity in the mix. Is there anything you wish to ask before we part ways?"

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:43 am

Demonoid walks up to raven....."I have my reasons." And The Mockery that Sty made of me when i Arrived here Should be a clear indication that i will have your back. ( Reminds himself of the comments minotauro made after the match as well as the ear full of crap about honor then pulls what he did to Raven) As For minotauro, and His Honor, It seems that he bit off more than he can chew with that undertaking. I will carry out orders as requested Just to get my hands on STY.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:41 am

*speaking to Demonoid*

We do not give orders here,we all stand as equals,we are no more or no less than you Demonoid.We simply wish a level and honorable battle field.

Minotauro is a man of words with no heart or passion when he speaks them,saying "warrior" over and over does not mean one has the taste for battle or the rage of the north winds to back his cowards words.

Minotauro will find he is Sandordinn by his "friends" he is Argr he knows not the path of a man in this world.and his Body shall rot where it falls as he is not worthy of sitting Amongst my people in the great halls of Valhalla...

I see the way he tries to pattern his life after mine suddenly offering the wisdom of the Norsemen,chanting our prayers without any real insight to the value of them for they are not words meant to roll off the tongue of a dog,only men are befit of such words.

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:59 pm

(Looks Around the room with a puzzeled Look on his face) "Portis, Where do you think you are. No Ill will intended. We Are In a Prison......My Problem with Minotauro goes Just about as far as that. I dont give a damn about his heritage, not since he tried selling it to me out on the yard. I dont think many of the others in here do either. We Arent in random society here son. This is our hell. Orders are part of strategy, We Pick our spots and attack, and give us the best chance to rise above. Without ruthless aggression we are no more than Mice in tremeres Huge Cat Box. And I dont know about you but I dont want be in tremeres shit box when he decides to chew me up and spit me out and im sure as hell not gonna give up my spot on the shit pile.

(Demonoid thinks about his statement a little further)

We will have a mutual respect for one another. But we all need to be on the same page. And what you were outside these walls isnt what you are gonna end up with in here. The Past is a weakness that devoures you in here. This is gonna become a war with destiny and his minions, ARE YOU READY?????

(Demonoid walks out of the cafeteria and thinks to himself........I Hope They Know what there in for.)
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down