Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven talks with Scott

Go down

Raven talks with Scott Empty Raven talks with Scott

Post  Ravencrow Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:16 pm

*Raven Crow approaches Scott's cell and stands in the doorway for a moment contemplating before speaking.*

RC: Alright Scott, I know we haven't known each other long and a lot is unknown about one another, so there will be things we do on our own that does not make sense to the other. But I must ask, is it wise to commit to this match against Minotauro without considering the vile actions of his "friends"? I understand pride and honor of the fight, but what you seem to be doing is requesting a suicide. Not to say you can't take out Minotauro, that's not an issue, but I don't see Destiny throwing a lamb to slaughter without good reason. And to know that I must stay backstage until the match is over? It leaves me with a sense of unease, and that does not happen often.

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Raven talks with Scott Empty Re: Raven talks with Scott

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:38 pm

I Appreciate your concern but this is the path laid before me,i can either walk it or cower from it. I choose to face this task head on ,that is my way and i will honor my ancestors.

*pauses*
I do not expect the master who pulls Minotauro's strings to be far,but will i cave to their cowardice and treachery? No that alone would be saying . okay you win ,your scare tactics work we all tremble before you feeble dogs.. There shall be no bowing before these sansoršinn for this warrior. Worry not about me brother i have endured far worse than these fools can hope to throw my way, stay ever cautious tho as with me in the cell and unable to aid you who knows if they will come hunting you.

*digs something out of his belongings,and produces a old tome*

This is for you Raven a book of tales of my people,battles of old,Wisdom of my gods.. Mayhaps it will give you better understanding why i must have this battle if it seems 'wise' or not... If Odin sees fit for this to be my end, then a glorious end it shall be indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravencrow Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:52 pm

*Raven Crow takes the book and begins to thumb through it, pausing at a chapter.*

RC: Hmm Ravens and Crows play a part in your heritage. Not much of a reader, but this could be interesting.

*Raven pauses and closes the book*

RC: As you wish, I will not divert you from your path. I will remain backstage and watch from a distance. However if the puppet master tries to interfere, I will not hesitate to take him out. Rest well, my friend, you know where to find me if you need me.

*Raven leaves Scotts cell and goes back to his own, and begins to read up on the lore given to him. Hoping to one day understand his friend more, and maybe find his own path in the process.*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:58 pm

*as Raven is leaving Scott offers a prayer for him*

May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
And may Loki give you laughter as you go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down